Saw the trucks roll out this morning, not sure when they’re coming back again.
Feel the prickings of my conscience in my chest every now and then.
Sometimes a great wave of forgetfulness rises up and blesses me
and other times the sickness howls, and I despair of any remedy.
— “Prowl Great Cain” by The Mountain Goats (via heronqueenblues)
And I feel guilty,
but I cant feel ashamed.
Prowl through empty fields great Cain.
- mashaspiano reblogged this from vendettalee
- vendettalee reblogged this from heronqueenblues
- vendettalee likes this
- liquidiousfleshbag likes this
- jokefantasy likes this
- themaskfromsupermario2 likes this
- nuditea likes this
- ktae likes this
- arcadeshift likes this
- cowboybeepboop likes this
- heronqueenblues posted this